Deep Water

Hello guys!
Good morning 😎.
New day, new week, and so as His grace is renewed every single day!

Our 3-year old son loves swimming. He goes swimming almost every day. With his floaties on, he enjoys swimming at the adult pool area 😂.

One time, our son asked me “Want to swim with dada”. And I said to him “not today, I’m tired. I’m just gonna sit here and watch you swim, okay?” and our son was kinda sad but he still swam anyway. Right at that moment, somehow God gave me a nudge and it went like this, “Even though you can swim by yourself, I’ll go swimming too, even in deep water, I’ll go with you.”

Just like in Isaiah 43:2.

Maybe you are in a struggle right now. I don’t know where you at right now or the kind of situation you are in right now but you are not alone!

God goes with you in deep water!
God is in your business!
God is in your job!
God is in your family!
God is in your house!

Jesus loves you always ❤️
Have a great week ahead !

Love & Blessings -

Comments

Popular Posts