REST

Hello guys!
Good Morning! 😎.
New day, New Week. Blessed Morning!
Hope all is well, stay safe & healthy!

REST - is one of the topics that I’ve always struggle with. The scripture teaches us that if we rest, God will do the work. Honestly, sometime I believe that and sometimes I don’t 😂.

So our 3months-old daugther likes to sleep. She easily falls asleep whenever and wherever we leave her alone. See picture below 😬.



She is like in a zen mode and so so so in peace. She is different with her brother. Her brother was more sensitive back then. He couldn’t fall asleep easily.

Eventually, when she is asleep, things or events around her are still going. Me and my wife keep on preparing all the stuffs that she is going to need on the next moment. 

When I keep observing our daughter, somehow God gave me a nudge about REST.

He said like this to me “Rest is like that. Rest is like her. When she sleeps, you prepare and work for her stuffs. Same thing like Me, you rest and I work”.

Maybe you are doing fine and maybe you are still struggling in some area or maybe even you are still battling serious issues in this season. Maybe you just need to REST.

God wants to remind you that Resting is not a waste of time. When you physically and spiritually in Rest, God is still working. He knows the plans He has for you. 

He knows all through it and the season you are in.

Jesus loves you always ❤️
Have a great week ahead !

Love & Blessings -

Comments

Popular Posts